 Publishing / 818
Re: I just finished a makeover of my site....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Sun, 5 Sep 1999 17:29:50 GMT

Pat Justison wrote:

Check it out, TMWYT
http://home.austin.rr.com/prj/PLSCP.html
Later,
Pat J

My only problem is when I mouseover one of the images
the headline comes up in the opposite corner of the page
which is a problem because not all six images fir on
my screen at once.
--
Paul Foster
http://reality.sgi.com/foster_stco/lego.html