 Publishing / 816
Re: I just finished a makeover of my site....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Sun, 5 Sep 1999 00:12:00 GMT

Looks great!  The entry page is a bit confusing at first, but that's a good
thing--makes it more unique.
BTW, you should probably update the JJ Memorial banner to a ldraw.org banner.
Please use one of my new banners instead of that old one also:

Ha-Ha, I thought that it was a little to plain when the info popped up right
next to the image, so I mixed it up bit.  I'll make these banner changes in a
minute.

Thanks,
pat j

To link to http://chuh.org/Students/Bram-Lambrecht/LEGO/ use: