 Publishing / 815
    Re: I just finished a makeover of my site.... —Bram Lambrecht
   (...) thing--makes it more unique. BTW, you should probably update the JJ Memorial banner to a ldraw.org banner. Please use one of my new banners instead of that old one also: To link to (URL) use: (URL) link to (URL) use: (URL) links to (URL) use: (...) (25 years ago, 4-Sep-99, to lugnet.publish)

        Re: I just finished a makeover of my site.... —Pat Justison
    (...) Ha-Ha, I thought that it was a little to plain when the info popped up right next to the image, so I mixed it up bit. I'll make these banner changes in a minute. Thanks, pat j (...) (25 years ago, 5-Sep-99, to lugnet.publish)