 Publishing / 768
    Re: Need Help Beta Testing a News Site —Jason Spangler
   (...) Yeah, I'm highly considering it. I really like the look but LEGO may have the brick trademarked in the US, and it is featured prominitely on the site. Anyone have any other ideas for a little pic that says "plastic building bricks!" without (...) (25 years ago, 1-Sep-99, to lugnet.publish)

        Re: Need Help Beta Testing a News Site —Kevin Loch
     You could pick another piece, like a radar dish or something or, to be completely safe, you could create a generi-logo like Todd did. KL (...) (25 years ago, 1-Sep-99, to lugnet.publish)

        Re: Need Help Beta Testing a News Site —Todd Lehman
   (...) How about a newspaper with a brick on it? Or is that still too bricky? --Todd (25 years ago, 1-Sep-99, to lugnet.publish)

        Re: Need Help Beta Testing a News Site —Jason Spangler
   (...) Oooo, I like that. I'll have to work on it tonight... Thank you! (25 years ago, 2-Sep-99, to lugnet.publish)