 Publishing / 759
Re: Need Help Beta Testing a News Site
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Mon, 30 Aug 1999 12:43:37 GMT

In lugnet.publish, Jason Spangler <stormwind@wombatgames.com> writes:

Anyone want to help me beta test a news site?  I call it Brick News, it
is basically a Slashdot-like news site (using the Slash software that runs
Slashdot) dedicated to LEGO.

Here is the temporary URL: http://sparky.dyn.cheapnet.net/~slash/

It is just running on one of my home machines over the cable modem right
now. It's only a P200 with 64MB of RAM so it may bog down.

I just signed up -- it worked OK and it gave me user ID #4.  It e-mailed me
my password, and I logged in OK, but I can't figure out how to post.  :-}

--Todd