 Publishing / 749
Re: New ftp server for lugnet use
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Fri, 27 Aug 1999 02:45:19 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Pat Justison <pat.justison@mail.utexas.edu> writes:

I've created a Lego Media folder in my ftp server so that lugnet users
can publish large media files.  You can create folders and upload any
cool media that may not fit on your current web space account.  The
account supports up to 15 downloads with a max transfer rate of
40k/sec.  I reserve the right to kick anyone, or remove any folders
created.  Please don't link to the site on you website, it will just
mean that more people will fill up those slots.  I may reduce the number
of sim. downloads if a lot of fast people start connecting.
The info:
Address:        24.28.69.134/Lego Media/
Login:            lugnet
Password:     brick
or just go to the following link in your browser:
ftp://lugnet:brick@24.28.69.134/Lego%20Media/

Cool!!!

One thing, though -- the words "Lego Media" mean something special:

   http://www.legomedia.com/

So just to be sure, your FTP site is -not- a place to upload pirated LEGO
Media software, right?

How about dropping the "%20Media" portion?

--Todd