 Publishing / 747
Re: New ftp server for lugnet use
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 27 Aug 1999 00:21:44 GMT

Pat Justison wrote:

I've created a Lego Media folder in my ftp server so that lugnet users
can publish large media files.  You can create folders and upload any
cool media that may not fit on your current web space account.  The
account supports up to 15 downloads with a max transfer rate of
40k/sec.

I reserve the right to kick anyone,

Ouch. Hmm. Ok, how desperate for space am I? <pretty desperate> OK, you
can kick me whenever you want. But I'm not going to LIKE it.

or remove any folders created.  Please don't link to the site on you website, it will just
mean that more people will fill up those slots.  I may reduce the number
of sim. downloads if a lot of fast people start connecting.

Would that be just fast women or do fast men count too?

All in good fun, nothing other than humor intended here, people.

lugnet.