 Publishing / 722
  Re: backgrounds logo image (was: Re: [ldraw.org] Update)

(...) Use your imagination. If someone wanted, they could use any of: * Plain text (obviously :) * Rendered text, as seen for example in the left column of (URL) * A screenshot/thumbnail (almost certainly fair use if it's not too big), with or (...) (25 years ago, 21-Aug-99, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: backgrounds logo image (was: Re: [ldraw.org] Update)

Once again, insufficient precision results in my looking rather foolish (but I meant to do that, I never make misteaks). (...) <various hypothetical, but not branded, non text ways of depicting a hyperlink> What I was getting at is that while (...) (25 years ago, 23-Aug-99, to lugnet.publish)