 Publishing / 61
    Re: Picture file sizes —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Yup. Keep in mind that there is a strong contingent in your readership that doesn't really care for thumbnails. I want to see your page, laid out and designed to present the information to me in a coherent story, not just a grid of thumbnails (...) (26 years ago, 17-Oct-98, to lugnet.publish)

        Re: Picture file sizes —Todd Lehman
     (...) I did that (one big page) on my SpiderWalker page but the images were pretty small there (320x240). I think what Terry did is a good compromise between "one big page" and "not too small per page," seeing as some people on the net still run (...) (26 years ago, 17-Oct-98, to lugnet.publish)

        Re: Picture file sizes —Terry Keller
   (...) I gnawed on that question for a while. Finally I opted for fewer pictures per page just to keep it cleaner, with less scrolling required. I also attempted to balance the image loading times with the average time taken to read the descriptive (...) (26 years ago, 18-Oct-98, to lugnet.publish)