 Publishing / 553
  Re: Lots of requests for "favicon.ico"?

It would be fun to create a 1600x1280 icon that says "Internet Explorer 5 does not work correctly on this site, Please upgrade to Netscape" KL (...) (25 years ago, 10-Jul-99, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: Lots of requests for "favicon.ico"?

(...) Sorry, .ico files have their size defined in the standard. I believe, actually, that you can make a 64* 64 * 256 colors .BMP, saved without compression, and just rename it, but I'm not entirely sure any more. Jasper (25 years ago, 22-Jul-99, to lugnet.publish)