 Publishing / 4948
  MOC Logo

Hello everybody, I'd like to find out whether anybody has ever created a general "Logo for LEGO MOCs"? I am thinking of a symbol which looks like the official LEGO logo, but instead of the letters "LEGO" features the letters "MOC" or "LMOC" or (...) (17 years ago, 21-Jan-08, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: MOC Logo

(...) Hi Florian, A logo is meant to serve as an identity mark. That's his role. Logically, that's a very personal sign. I can't really see a logo being "generic". Of course a logo can be used to identify a community, group or company. The Lugnet (...) (17 years ago, 3-Feb-08, to lugnet.publish)