 Publishing / 4924
  Updates at Brickley Roscowicz Engineering

As I transition from the old static pages to a more easily updates CMS, many old URLs will also change. Some of the more important ones that have already changed: txt2dat: (2 URLs) of the pages previously under my About page will remain until (...) (17 years ago, 8-Aug-07, to lugnet.publish)