 Publishing / 4924
4923  |  4925
Subject:
Updates at Brickley Roscowicz Engineering
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Wed, 8 Aug 2007 23:35:26 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

As I transition from the old static pages to a more easily updates CMS, many old
URLs will also change. Some of the more important ones that have already
changed:

txt2dat: http://www.br-eng.info/My-LDraw/txt2dat.html
rsoplay: http://www.br-eng.info/General/rsoplay.html

All of the pages previously under my About page will remain until transition is
complete.

Note also that I have added an image gallery - eventually all my photos will be
hosted there. My current Brickshelf and Maj folders will remain as they are so
as not to break any old links, but all images on the new pages will be hosted
locally.

ROSCO