 Publishing / 4923
Re: Brickshelf Upload Utility
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish, lugnet.cad.dev.mac
Date:
Tue, 7 Aug 2007 02:32:47 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I have released a rudimentary Mac OS X version of Brickshelver: http://anoved.net/2007/08/brickshelver-development-release.html

It is only partially complete, but I don’t expect to invest much more time in it anytime soon unless I receive substantial feedback expressing interest in that effort. I do, however, hope to prepare a rudimentary Windows version, although I may only get as far as isolating hooks for the platform-dependent parts. We’ll see.

Jim