 Publishing / 4875
Re: 2 questions: 1 on HTML and 1 on Webcounters
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Fri, 25 May 2007 21:23:20 GMT

David Simmons wrote:

Now that I've moved my website to a new server with more bandwidth, I
can confidently invite more people to browse.  However, I'm really
curious about the people who find my site who haven't come from
Lugnet.  I'm looking for a simple, free and easy to use Webcounter
that I won't have to worry about messing with ever once it's set up.
Any suggestions?

http://extremetracking.com/

I've used their free service for many years now, and there have hardly been
any glitches at all during that time.

--
Anders Isaksson, Sweden
BlockCAD:  http://web.telia.com/~u16122508/proglego.htm