 Publishing / 487
    Something to think about —Timothy Culberson
    So I'm going through the various banners on Cool Lego Site of the Week today, and I'm thinking... What I'm thinking is, if I ever get around to creating that Lego web page that I've been wanting to for the past 4 years, it would be kinda neat to be (...) (25 years ago, 27-May-99, to lugnet.publish)

        Re: Something to think about —Terry Keller
   (...) I don't know about the legal ramifications, but I do know one thing; the banners on display there are not hosted on Todd's server. Each banner file is on a remote server. Todd just links the banner-rotator gizmo to them. So (assuming it is (...) (25 years ago, 27-May-99, to lugnet.publish)