 Publishing / 4852
Re: Unlikely Society: Chapter 1
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.publish
Date:
Tue, 31 Oct 2006 04:12:04 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Jason Gross wrote:
Greetings true believers!

Chapter 1 of our Lego superhero comic, "The Unlikely Society," is posted. Noble
acts of heroism, dastardly villainy, tragic deaths, and a morose robot -- this
one chapter has it all.

Check it out and let us know what you think!

www.unlikelysociety.com

-Jason

Well, there's about as much humor and excitement as you can get into just 4
pages.  I really like the special effects.  They look top notch!

David