 Publishing / 4851
Re: Eastern Block Web Site Contest!!! Win a 6980 Galaxy Commander!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Wed, 27 Sep 2006 19:56:11 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Jason Whittenburg wrote:
   Comrades!

The Eastern Block web site needs an overhaul! I did the best I can, but alas I am a coder, not a web designer.

I’d sell my own mother for that prize! However...

...regardless of how you view yourself, I think you’ve done a fine job with the current site. What exactly do you find it to be lacking? What exactly do you think could be improved?