 Publishing / 4848
    Another RSS feed for you to not read. Oh boy. —Soren Roberts
   Having been annoyed by CSF peg-boy Kevin "Kevoh" Blocksidge's bland and derivative rhetoric one time too many, Jonesy and I set up a new blog to replace Golden Shpleem. You can find it (URL) here>. We're looking at getting other colorful (...) (18 years ago, 14-Sep-06, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.announce, FTX)

        Re: Another RSS feed for you to not read. Oh boy. —Soren Roberts
   Addendum: I had forgotten just how foul I was in my posts, back when I figured no one would ever read the, because like an idiot I don't read what I write after I put it up. You may want to skip this altogether if you have any objection of any kind (...) (18 years ago, 14-Sep-06, to lugnet.publish, FTX)