 Publishing / 4822
  Brickiwiki?

Anyone know anything about <href="(URL) this>? Press Release Source: Wetpaint Wetpaint Launches Six New Websites in Response to Enthusiastic User Demand Tuesday May 16, 4:42 pm ET New Sites Prove the Power of Wikis for the Mainstream Consumer and (...) (18 years ago, 16-May-06, to lugnet.publish, FTX)

  Re: Brickiwiki?

(...) Sorry - I goofed the link to the press release. Here you go: (URL) Marc Nelson Jr. (URL) Marc's Creations>> (18 years ago, 16-May-06, to lugnet.publish, FTX)

  Re: Brickiwiki?

(...) I'm not terribly impressed by their choice of name or sure why they bothered. (URL) BrickWiki> was there first and is already fairly comprehensive (if slow). Tim (18 years ago, 16-May-06, to lugnet.publish, FTX)

  Re: Brickiwiki?

(...) Yeah, I don't get it. Who's pushing the initiative? I mean, I like the interface-- it's nicer than BrickWiki's from what I can see, but... what's the point? Who's paying for bandwidth? The company? Why? Who or what gave them the idea that the (...) (18 years ago, 17-May-06, to lugnet.publish, FTX)

  Re: Brickiwiki?

(...) The whole world's gone wiki whacky! (18 years ago, 17-May-06, to lugnet.publish, FTX)