 Publishing / 4805
Re: AFOL Web Developers! (was Re: LEGO Developer's Guild)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Sat, 27 Aug 2005 03:23:04 GMT

Sounds very cool.  I just went and signed up.  My only page online is on C-S,
and I stole the page design.  :D  It'll be nice to watch and read and see what
others say on such topics.  Definitely a good idea!

-Stefan-