 Publishing / 478
Re: Steerable town rig
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.cad, lugnet.publish
Date:
Wed, 19 May 1999 13:25:28 GMT

"Fredrik Glöckner" wrote:

This is a clear CLSoTW nominee if it hasn't been already.

Thanks, but my main page already has a CLSoTW.

Doesn't matter. Ed Boxer won more than once for different sections of
his site and deserved it each time. Gary Istok won for stuff he gave me
that's on MY site. So I think an award specifically for this page is
just fine and justifiable.

FDIC Know your Customer is wounded, thanks to you, but not dead...
See http://www.defendyourprivacy.com for details
- This is a family newsgroup, thanks.