 Publishing / 4718
  Re: NeutronBot.com ::: Best Site Ever

In lugnet.publish, Kevin Blocksidge wrote: -snip- (...) Then how about loosing the "piss and vinegar" approach and being nice for a change. Then we can honestly congradulate you all for your fine efforts. e (19 years ago, 5-Feb-05, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: NeutronBot.com ::: Best Site Ever

(...) Seconded. Some folks can't handle a little criticism, even if the "constructiveness" is somewhat tongue-in-cheek. For the record, Kevoh, I think the creations on the site are cool. The overall look and feel of the site is good, too. But the (...) (19 years ago, 5-Feb-05, to lugnet.publish)