 Publishing / 471
    Re: Random text on a website —Paul Foster
    My guess is this won't work for Ed as he uses AOL. Not to mention the fact that many places won't let you submit cron jobs. (...) (25 years ago, 17-May-99, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

        Re: Random text on a website —Ed Jones
   (...) Actually, I do use AOL, but not for my websites. Those are on Geocities, whihc does not support crons. :( But thanks for the info (25 years ago, 17-May-99, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

        Re: Random text on a website —Jonathan Delinger
   If you don't mind using javascript here are a few random text generators that I found. Each page includes an example, has the script, and how to install it. Hope this helps. This one pops up a random text in the form of a javascript alert when the (...) (25 years ago, 18-May-99, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

        Re: Random text on a website —Ed Jones
   (...) Thanks, that's exactly what I was looking for!!! (25 years ago, 19-May-99, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.off-topic.geek)