 Publishing / 4670
  Re: How to make brickshelf folders public?

(...) Thanks Lar The tips are useful. There are however only 4 pics in there and they are all lego. He may object to my amateur attempts to modify lego bricks with a soldering iron though ;-) Cheers Mick (20 years ago, 3-Oct-04, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: How to make brickshelf folders public?

(...) Doubtful, he lets Rob Hendrix's stuff through. :-) I repeat my suggestion, put a new pic in the folder. This marks the folder as needing moderation review again. Failing that, send a note to Kevin directly. (20 years ago, 3-Oct-04, to lugnet.publish)