 Publishing / 4671
Re: How to make brickshelf folders public?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Sun, 3 Oct 2004 21:42:55 GMT

In lugnet.publish, Mick Marriott wrote:

Lar said:

If it is very very old, it may have fallen off the list of things to moderate by
oversight. Try adding a single picture to the folder. This marks the entire
folder as needing review and I think Kevin will see it as recent again.

If that doesn't work, try mailing Kevin to see why. FIRST of course you should
carry out a thorough review of all the pictures in the folder. Even one
objectionable pic means (i think) Kevin will not approve it. He (I think)
doesn't have time to write people about why, he just doesn't approve it.

Hope that helps.

XFUT to lugnet.publish, since this isn't really a robotics topic.

++Lar
Thanks Lar
The tips are useful.

There are however only 4 pics in there and they are all lego.
He may object to my amateur attempts to modify lego bricks with a soldering iron
though ;-)

Doubtful, he lets Rob Hendrix's stuff through. :-)

I repeat my suggestion, put a new pic in the folder. This marks the folder as
needing moderation review again. Failing that, send a note to Kevin directly.