 Publishing / 4653
Re: Copyright question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.publish
Date:
Fri, 3 Sep 2004 19:47:37 GMT

On Mon, 30 Aug 2004 16:48:45 GMT, "Jake McKee"
<jacob.mckee@america.lego.com> wrote:

Well, since you asked so nicely.... ;)
Hey, I got your attention... :-P

Sorry I missed this the first time around. I get so much email and try to read
so many postings that I don't get to process as much as I would like.
So where should I sent my comments about the book? I used you Bricks
on the Brain address last time. Don't worry, these are serious
comments on some of the chapters.

Are you thinking about doing a book of your own?
I'd love to, but I need to get some writing practice first and do a
bit of networking.... I'm working on a magazine article to get me
started though.

Duq