 Publishing / 4640
  Re: LENNI Additions to RSS/Atom spec - preliminary proposal

(Bah! Have to use the web interface, which means I can't reply to all three posts I wanted to in one post. Copied from my Sent folder. ) (...) In general, I wouldn't limit us to only Item level elements. That might be a guideline for implementation, (...) (20 years ago, 31-Aug-04, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: LENNI Additions to RSS/Atom spec - preliminary proposal

(...) I did an hour of surfing today, and came up with a few things, none of which really strikes me as being perfect. The most easily-implemented regional listing is the ISO-3166-2 standard: (URL) (Click "Local ISO codes" next to the country in (...) (20 years ago, 1-Sep-04, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: LENNI Additions to RSS/Atom spec - preliminary proposal

(...) Does this solve the "what's near me" problem? Perhaps there's an API someplace that will help figure that out? (...) I figure the same web-app could be written to generate lat/long? Maybe that's not so easy to do, I haven't looked it up? ... (...) (20 years ago, 1-Sep-04, to lugnet.publish)