 Publishing / 4619
  What to Look For in a Digital Camera

Hello all, I am looking to buy a digital camera, mainly to photograph my Lego models. I also want to be able to print some 8 x 10's. I want to know what features I should look for to meet my needs (hows many megapixels, etc.). Thanks, Max (20 years ago, 28-Aug-04, to lugnet.publish, FTX)

  Re: What to Look For in a Digital Camera

(...) Hi Max. I have found that the two main features needed for a good digital camera/LEGO setup are a macro setting (for very close-up shots) and at least 4 megapixels (to be able to print decent-looking 8x10s). I personally have a (URL) Nikon (...) (20 years ago, 29-Aug-04, to lugnet.publish, FTX)