 Publishing / 4589
    Re: Attention all RSS geeks! —William R. Ward
   (...) Sounds like a great initiative. Thanks! My site has, coincidentally, been recently converted to use blog software (blosxom) to deliver content. That means there is automatic RSS support. My RSS feed for Lego postings is at (URL) would say that (...) (20 years ago, 23-Aug-04, to lugnet.publish)

        Re: Attention all RSS geeks! —Jake McKee
   (...) Sounds like a great project Kelly! I'm on board to help out! Bill, I think that the idea is that the base of this extended RSS format would be RSS "standard friendly", and that the extensions would simply be ignored by RSS readers/aggregators. (...) (20 years ago, 23-Aug-04, to lugnet.publish)

        Re: Attention all RSS geeks! —Kelly McKiernan
   (...) Exxxxxccccccelent (in best Monty Burns voice) (...) That's exactly right - leverage the tools out there, build on them, but don't require them. If, say, there are 100 LEGO-related RSS feeds available, and 25 of them are LENNI-enhanced, (...) (20 years ago, 23-Aug-04, to lugnet.publish)