 Publishing / 4414
Re: Is it the End of Creations Rotule's website ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Sat, 22 Nov 2003 17:51:37 GMT

In lugnet.publish, Terry Prosper wrote:
Hi folks

http://www.rotule.qc.ca

I'm basically asking you people if I should maintain my website for the
community or not.  Over the years, my website has had many different
orientations until I finally fount its true calling: humour, posters and of
course, the Minifig Hall of Fame.  I had other features in progress, but
everything is on pause since I question the interest of the community in >such a
website.

Well, following the advice my wife gave me, I've decided to keep the website.
It will get a totally new image though, but I think it will be for the best.
I'll keep the best features, I'll drop one or two, add one or two and everything
should be up and running in about a month.

This is not an official launch, but the new url will be www.minifigville.com
I've already started to move the website in its current format to the new adress
and as soon as it's ready, I'll close www.rotule.qc.ca and put a forwarding page
so people can update their links.

When the new website will be completely done, I'll make an official
announcement.  Until then, the Minifig Hall of Fame and other features won't
work properly, sorry about that.  This month's poll will also be lost due to
problems with the old server.  So that's about all the update I can give right
now.

Terry
www.minifigville.com
www.rotule.qc.ca