 Publishing / 4401
Re: Is it the End of Creations Rotule's website ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Wed, 5 Nov 2003 20:42:12 GMT

In lugnet.publish, Terry Prosper wrote:
Hi folks

http://www.rotule.qc.ca

I'm waiting for your comments.  I'll take my final decision in a few days, maybe
2 weeks or so.

Yep, keeping a website up and running is a lot of work to do it right.  And
paying for it is that much more of a hassle.  Do what you want, it's your site.
I've always enjoyed the minifig hall of fame and the posters (especially the
posters) and I'll be sad to see them go, but the decision is yours.

-Chris