 Publishing / 4324
    Brickshelf "recent" time stamp —James Trobaugh
   Kevin, I have noticed that with the "recent" feature on Brickshelf the time stamp is based on when the images are uploaded, have you put any thought into changing the time stamp to when the images are moderated? I find that I miss some of the cool (...) (21 years ago, 31-Jul-03, to lugnet.publish)