 Publishing / 4324
4323  |  4325
Subject:
Brickshelf "recent" time stamp
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Thu, 31 Jul 2003 13:04:10 GMT

Kevin,

I have noticed that with the "recent" feature on Brickshelf the time stamp is
based on when the images are uploaded, have you put any thought into changing
the time stamp to when the images are moderated? I find that I miss some of the
cool new stuff uploaded at times because they are uploaded before other images
but moderated after, so the new stuff is mixed among images that I've already
looked at.

Just a random thought,

jt