 Publishing / 4319
    Re: PDF Instructions! —Jan Katanek
   Hi Kevin, with the new feature of splitting large galleries into multiple pages of 48 pics, I noticed a little bug today: If the gallery contains subfolders (e.g. 3 folders), the first page shows these 3 folder thumbnails and the first 45 gallery (...) (21 years ago, 21-Jul-03, to lugnet.publish)

        Re: PDF Instructions! —Kevin Loch
   (...) I just fixed several bugs related to this feature. The fix for this specific problem is somewhat ungraceful, it now shows the first 48 files and the first 48 folders, then the next 48 of each and so on. At least there won't be any missing (...) (21 years ago, 21-Jul-03, to lugnet.publish)

        Re: PDF Instructions! —Jan Katanek
   (...) Hi Kevin, thanks for the quick action! Jan (21 years ago, 22-Jul-03, to lugnet.publish)