 Publishing / 4321
Re: PDF Instructions!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Tue, 22 Jul 2003 14:19:34 GMT

In lugnet.publish, Kevin Loch wrote:

I just fixed several bugs related to this feature.  The fix for this
specific problem is somewhat ungraceful, it now shows the first 48 files
and the first 48 folders, then the next 48 of each and so on.  At least
there won't be any missing files!  Ultimately it will display all folders
before any files, but I want to figure out the best way to do it. Also
under consideration are links for each page of 48, and p/n links
at the top.

The 48 file/folder paging became necessary when the new instruction library
went online.  The index folders that contain hundreds of subfolders would
take a long time to load/render.

Hi Kevin,
thanks for the quick action!

Jan