 Publishing / 4279
Re: Brickshelf Wierdities? Or My Puter?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Fri, 27 Jun 2003 17:55:35 GMT

in particular, so
that I wouldn't have those generic "folder" icons in my b-shelf. but every
time I upload them, they never show... *grrr* I don't know if it's got
something to do with already having subfolders inside the folders, or the
images are too small, or what...

Anthony,
     My experience has been that the alphabetical first item will show a pic,
unless it's another folder or some kind of .txt/.dat/.ldr file.  And the names
can't have spaces, which I forgot until Allister kindly reminded me.  So, pick
your coolest picture, name it something in the first part of the alphabet, and
the folder should show as a picture when you go to your Brickshelf homepage.
     Good Luck!  Please let me know how it works for you.

Peace and Long Life,
Tony Alexander