 Publishing / 4278
4277  |  4279
Subject:
I need a new host
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Fri, 27 Jun 2003 15:39:33 GMT

Many problems have occured at Créations Rotule's website.  The MHoF and Posters
sections were very affacted by this.  We tried to fix some security bugs, but
that didn't do.  We have now found the real problem.  Lack of space.

My website is limited to 20 Mb of space, which is small by today's standards.
Does anyone nkow where I could find a bigger website for free, without ads?  I
will ask for Brickshelf and BrickLink's hosts, but meanwhile, if anyone has an
idea...

Thank you!

Terry