 Publishing / 4203
    Re: Announcing FTX for discussion groups —Kevin Blocksidge
   (...) I am also very happy, except for.... (...) this. At least on my computer, the rainbow of colors are all just a bit too light/faint. It is very difficult to read some of the text. I would like to blame it on my own moniter, but everything else (...) (21 years ago, 28-May-03, to lugnet.publish, FTX)

        Re: Announcing FTX for discussion groups Todd Lehman
   (...) I think we're going to lighten them a little bit. And when we get CSS going later down the road, you'll be able to assign your own colors (if you want to). (...) Well, you can still do that of course in plain-text posts. Or in FTX you could (...) (21 years ago, 28-May-03, to lugnet.publish, FTX)

        Re: Announcing FTX for discussion groups —Dan Boger
   (...) btw, could we have a way to change the default post type to plain text, instead of it defaulting to FTX? (21 years ago, 29-May-03, to lugnet.publish)

        Re: Announcing FTX for discussion groups Todd Lehman
   (...) You mean in the web posting interface? Plain text already is the default. Or at least the default default. The default reply type for a plain text message is plain text, and the default reply type for an FTX message is FTX. But the default (...) (21 years ago, 29-May-03, to lugnet.publish)