 Publishing / 4183
    Re: Announcing FTX for discussion groups —Mike Petrucelli
   (...) Maybe I am thinking of paypal where the first time you hit submit it takes you to the reveiw page to verify everthing then the submit button at the bottom actually lets you send your money. (...) Of course. I guess it is easier for people (...) (21 years ago, 28-May-03, to lugnet.publish, FTX)

        Re: Announcing FTX for discussion groups Todd Lehman
   (...) LOL, no... +X is what you'd have to write if you wanted to cajole a count-up list + into counting downward. If you just want a count-up list, you can use + without the X number, like this: + foo + bar + zot which results in: foo bar zot --Todd (21 years ago, 28-May-03, to lugnet.publish, FTX)

        Re: Announcing FTX for discussion groups —Mike Petrucelli
   (...) Of course, it make perfect sense now. Its Definately Bed Time Now The novelty will wear off right? -Mike Petrucelli (21 years ago, 28-May-03, to lugnet.publish, FTX)