 Publishing / 4139
Re: Minor update to MOCpages
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Wed, 16 Apr 2003 21:36:23 GMT

Sean, I just wanted to say thank you so much for creating this really cool
service for the community. I thank you and I know lots of folks really
needed this forum to showcase their MOCs.

I do feel a littl silly saying all this since I hyave not created an account
yet. BUT, I still think its cool and you deserve a big KUDOS!

BTW, when I was at Bricks West this year, I had the pleasure of hanging with
Derek Shinn again. He told us that his little claim to fame was his
contibution of the Term MOC. He said back in the day of RTL, he came up with
the term and he was so glad it has become so widely used.

Perhaps a small ODE' to him on MOCpages.com is in order?
Just a thought. Its funny because every time I hear or read that term I
think of him!

Man that coined the term:

At any rate, congrats on the traffic this great site has generated!

www.biomechanicalbricks.com