 Publishing / 4125
    IE 6 settings for uploading to Brickshelf —Jude Beaudin
   Hey All, I seem to be having problems uploading to Brickshelf with IE 6 running on XP Pro. Everytime I try, it seems to send the file and then I wait a long time (5 to 10 minutes) and then get a server not found error. I then check the folder and (...) (21 years ago, 8-Apr-03, to lugnet.publish)

        Re: IE 6 settings for uploading to Brickshelf —Tim Strutt
   (...) I tried IE and got the same results - server not found after 5-10min. With Mozilla I watch the upload progress get to 100% in <1min, and then it sits there with the status saying 'Waiting for www.brickshelf.com' maybe 5-10min for a 3M zip, (...) (21 years ago, 9-Apr-03, to lugnet.publish)