 Publishing / 4125
4124  |  4126
Subject:
IE 6 settings for uploading to Brickshelf
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Tue, 8 Apr 2003 12:48:58 GMT

Hey All,

I seem to be having problems uploading to Brickshelf with IE 6 running on XP
Pro. Everytime I try, it seems to send the file and then I wait a long time
(5 to 10 minutes) and then get a server not found error. I then check the
folder and the upload has not been successful. I have tried uploading a
single picture as well as zip files of varying sizes. So I am left with
browser settings.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Jude