 Publishing / 4113
    Re: MOCpages is here -- Free web hosting for LEGO creations —Mark Papenfuss
   (...) Reading thru the TOS I see this: ---...--- We may reproduce your content. By writing reviews, uploading files, inputting data, or engaging in any other form of communication through this service, you are granting MOCpages and its owners a (...) (21 years ago, 1-Apr-03, to lugnet.publish)

        Re: MOCpages is here -- Free web hosting for LEGO creations —Sean Kenney
   Mark: Don't worry ... It's not anything dubious. This is a standard legal disclaimer that says you allow MOCpages to show your creations to people over the internet and allow us to store your information. The same disclaimer is present on every kind (...) (21 years ago, 1-Apr-03, to lugnet.publish)