 Publishing / 405
  More pictures of the X-22a and a preview of my site.

I just uploaded a preview of what my redesigned web site will look like if I ever get around to working on it more. Part of this is more pictures of the Bell Aerospace X-22a that I posted recently. Unfortunately, at the time of this writing, the (...) (25 years ago, 2-Apr-99, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.build)

  Re: More pictures of the X-22a and a preview of my site.

(...) responding, (...) Ahh, what a nice way to end the evening. I like the X-22A very much. The presentation of the page is very pleasing too. I have a hard time trying to make those big plastic tires look good in roles other than wheels but you (...) (25 years ago, 2-Apr-99, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.build)

  Re: More pictures of the X-22a and a preview of my site.

(...) Mmmmmm. That Zero looks really keen. Very realistic. I like. :-, A gripe about Javascript: don't rely on it. If you use it, please allow people without it to browse your site. Javascript is a festering sore of a security hole I'd rather not (...) (25 years ago, 2-Apr-99, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.build)

  Re: More pictures of the X-22a and a preview of my site.

(...) Thanks! I should probably add some more renderings, but I have other web sites (and homework) to work on as well. (...) I like the idea of popping the big images up in a separate window, though. Should I add a link to a page with all the large (...) (25 years ago, 2-Apr-99, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.build)

  Re: More pictures of the X-22a and a preview of my site.

(...) wheels >but you did it. Thanks! (...) it's actually supposed to be open in the back too, but that would have been more difficult. I have created a cylinder with open front and back using the big narrow wheels (in Mindstorms & the Shock Cycle (...) (25 years ago, 2-Apr-99, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.build)

  Re: More pictures of the X-22a and a preview of my site.

(...) I would rather see pictures come up in the browser instead of popping up new windows, just what I need is more windows popping up. (25 years ago, 2-Apr-99, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.build)

  Re: More pictures of the X-22a and a preview of my site.

(...) I must agree, Bram. Kudos on both models. Very nice! --Karim (25 years ago, 2-Apr-99, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.build)

  Re: More pictures of the X-22a and a preview of my site.

(...) Hmmm... You could always give the URL a target, which will open a new window in Netscape if a frame doesn't already have that target's name. I'm not sure how this works in other browsers. I'm assuming that it's probably safe to assume that if (...) (25 years ago, 2-Apr-99, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.build)

  Re: More pictures of the X-22a and a preview of my site.

(...) But how would the Javascript (which gives a nicer result) work in conjuction with that? What do you think about the way I did it now: (URL) on "View all enlargements at once." and it takes you to: (URL) the rating program works now. Feel free (...) (25 years ago, 3-Apr-99, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.build)

  Re: More pictures of the X-22a and a preview of my site.

(...) I'm afraid that my fear of Javascript has caused me to become quite ignorant of methods of implementation. :-P I would assumt that Javascript has a /noscript area in which you can put html for us phobes. :-, (...) Cheers, - jsproat (25 years ago, 5-Apr-99, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.build)