 Publishing / 412
Re: More pictures of the X-22a and a preview of my site.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish, lugnet.build
Date:
Fri, 2 Apr 1999 18:18:56 GMT

Bram Lambrecht wrote:

Sproat wrote:
Bram Lambrecht wrote:

A gripe about Javascript:  don't rely on it.  If you use it, please
allow people without it to browse your site.  Javascript is a festering
sore of a security hole I'd rather not subject my browser to.

I like the idea of popping the big images up in a separate window,
though.  Should I add a link to a page with all the large images in a
column?  You don't need to use the drop-down menu to get around.  You can
always click the "air" image top go back to the index page.
--Bram
I would rather see pictures come up in the browser instead of popping
up new windows, just what I need is more windows popping up.

--
Paul Foster
http://reality.sgi.com/foster_stco/lego.html