 Publishing / 4035
  Re: Coming soon, Free web hosting for MOCs

(...) Sean, sounds like this will be a great resource!!! And your screenshots look gorgeous! Let me know if you would like a dedicated announcements or discussion group for your site (e.g., lugnet.announce. mocpages or lugnet.publish.mocpages, etc.) (...) (22 years ago, 3-Mar-03, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: Coming soon, Free web hosting for MOCs

(...) Todd: Wow, that would be great! I suppose " lugnet.announce.mocpages " would be best -- and any followups or discussions to those announcements could always use lugnet.publish. (Unless you envisioned the need for both groups that you (...) (22 years ago, 4-Mar-03, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: Coming soon, Free web hosting for MOCs

(...) Oh...Actually I meant as for official MOCpages announcements by you! -- parallel to how Kevin Loch posts BrickShelf-related announcements in lugnet.announce.brickshelf. That is, only Kevin has posting privileges to that special announcements (...) (22 years ago, 5-Mar-03, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: Coming soon, Free web hosting for MOCs

(...) Absoultely. Sounds great! lugnet.announce.mocpages it is, then. Sean (22 years ago, 5-Mar-03, to lugnet.publish)