 Publishing / 4010
Re: ESLC -->mini web site<-- Yay!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Sun, 9 Feb 2003 04:37:35 GMT

Snow Clan Master!

I reconsidered the layout as well as the advice from you and Bram.

I removed the Halo Orbit on the cursor, and I reduced the shake speed.
I reviewed the script and cut it down to a minimum.

The novelty wore off and I think its better, loads faster too now.

Thanks to both of you for being honest.

http://members.aol.com/mylegomaster/index.htm

In lugnet.publish, Mark Neumann writes:
It works fine with my browser (i.e.) Eric.  It's amusing, but I feel I must
agree with Bram.  Live with it for a week and loose it.  Remember the
horrors of the <blink> tag.  Use stuff like that extremely sparingly.  And I
like my cursor, leave it alone.  Plus, the vibrating pic thing is a little
quick.  Could cause siesures you know.  ;)

Mark

In lugnet.build.mecha, Eric Sophie writes:
Yay! My Creations Page has cool new effects. How's it look on your Browsers?

http://members.aol.com/mylegomaster/id5.htm

http://members.aol.com/mylegomaster