 Publishing / 3970
RE: ESLC -->mini web site<-- Yay!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Mon, 27 Jan 2003 14:56:54 GMT

Eric Sophie writes:
Yay! My Creations Page has cool new effects. How's it look on
your Browsers?

http://members.aol.com/mylegomaster/id5.htm

Looks like it works in Mozilla, but IMO it's gimmicky and unnecessary.
Anything that flashes or moves around generally gets annoying very
quickly.
Just my .02,
--Bram

Bram Lambrecht