 Publishing / 3991
  Help with Server to Server file coping, w/o old server access

HI! I have heard of a program (Richard with Castle World did this) which can copy a web site between two servers, without permission from the one. Does anyone know where to get this, and FAST please! Let me explain, (this is non-lego, but I know no (...) (22 years ago, 4-Feb-03, to lugnet.publish)